A Porter Cable air compressor can make a great addition to your shop, particularly if you want to make the switch from conventional power tools to air tools. A Porter Cable air compressor can fulfil all your compressed air needs, whether you are looking for a compact and portable compressor or larger Porter Cable compressors that are able to provide compressed air for several air tools at once.
The Product Line
Porter Cable air compressors come with a variety of tanks sizes, engine styles, and compressed air output. A look at just a few of the Porter Cable compressor product offerings shows the flexible power of Porter Cable air compressors.
- The Job Boss line of portable air compressors offers two oil-free and two oil-lube compressors, each offering four gallon tanks and 150 PSI of portable compressed air.
- Portable Porter Cable air compressors are also available with handy frames for easy movement.
- Pancake style tanks are available for easy storage. These models are available with both oil-free and oil-lube pumps, and have either a four or six gallon air tank.
- Larger Porter Cable air compressors are available with tanks up to 80 gallons.
- If you have limited space, vertical tanks are available. If, on the other hand, you need to move your Porter Cable compressor from place to place you can select a model with a wheelbarrow style frame for easy movement.
Which Porter Cable Compressor Is Right For You?
Your choice of Porter Cable air compressor will largely be based on the jobs you will be doing, as well as the types of tools you will be using. If you travel to job sites frequently, a smaller portable air compressor will likely suit your needs better than a larger stationary version.
On the other hand, if you use a lot of air tools that demand a steady supply of air rather than short bursts, a model with more horsepower and a large tank will be better for your needs. Examples of air tools which demand steady air are air sanders, paint sprayers, or pneumatic drills.
Due to its powerful motors, flexibility, and reliable service many contractors and do it yourself are making one company their choice for and air compressor: Porter Cable.